Ghassoul also known as Rassul is a reddish brown clay which is rich in natural minerals uses for both skin and hair protection. It originates from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. However, due to its organic mineral properties, it is perfect to use for cleansing both skin and hair. It is an oxidant clay and best to hydrate your skin. Moroccans have been using this rich mineral clay for many years. Moreover, this supplies in shales and in pieces called plaquettes that dissolve in water.
As it is rich in mineral components, it easily attracts dirt, pollution, impurities and simply arisen away with Luke warm water. Certainly turn your face and hair feeling awesome, by removing impurities, give an amazing look!
Buy Ghassoul clay at Oriental Group and get 100% pure product that has been used by Moroccan people for hundreds of years.
However, lets your face and hair be thankful to you, directly from its source!
Moreover, Ghassoul oil is very gentle, sun-dried and organic product.
As there are many benefits of using this clay, some of them are as follows:
• Using this clay for your sensitive skin is the best treatment
• First of all, this clay is best for deep cleansing of skin
• It repairs your hairs and give them silky look
• Ghassoul clay detoxifies your skin properly
• Furthermore, conditioning your damage, rough hairs
• It protects your skin and hair and nourish them
• Rassul clarifies and increase elasticity of hairs and skin
• Another benefit is it treats eczema, psoriasis and acne gently
We offer you 100% pure and original Ghassoul clay at the best price. We don’t mix anything in it and provide you with the organic product directly from its origin.
Furthermore, this amazing clay is daily use by customers to protect their skin. It’s not only useful for damage skin, but also repairs rough, dry, crack skin easily.
Above all are the highlighted benefits of using Ghassoul clay. It protects skin and hair from damages. Similarly, there are also many other benefits of using this clay. Some of them are as follows:
+ The Moroccan Rassul clay uses as a daily cleanser instead of using artificial soaps.
+ It can also use as face scrub when mixing with other ingredients like almonds, oats etc.
+ This clay is used as a natural home spa for softens your skin. It helps in overcoming dead skin cells.
For centuries, the mixture of Ghassoul clay uses as hair shampoo that gives light and smooth texture to your hairs. Furthermore, it eliminates dandruff easily.
Moreover, it reduces joint inflammation, redness and increases the movement of knees.
Uses of Ghassoul Clay
Face Masks: Ghassoul clay uses as face masks in many different ways. However, it can mix with rose water or even more with plain water to make silk dough. You can apply this paste on face for getting the glow.
Facial Scrub: Don’t worry if you are tired of using artificial facial scrubs, Ghassoul clay scrub works as exfoliation as well as a face mask for brightening your skin.
Hair Mask: Furthermore, it also uses as a hair mask. It removes impurities from hairs and makes them thick and long.
Full Body Mask:Ghassoul clay reduces skin tanned and increases elasticity. It also works as extraction agent for removing unblock hair follicles and also remove pimples from the surface.
Packaging details : 100g, 150g, 250g, 1kg, 5kg plastic jars.
Supply Ability of Black soap : 2000 Kg/Kgs of Ghassoul/Rhassoul per Week
Port: FOB Casablanca /Tanger MED / Agadir
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, , Western Union, MoneyGram/Paypal
• Directions: For soft skin and hair, apply directly to the desired area as needed
• Product name: Ghassoul/Rassoul
• Use: body , face and Hair.
• Brand Name : bioProgreen or Twichya or private labeling
• Form: Powder or clay
• Supply Type: OBM (Original Brand Manufacturing)
• Certification: MSDS, CCPB / USDA PROGRAM.
• Features: Anti-Aging, Moisturizer, Nourishing, Skin Revitalizer.
• Place of Origin: Morocco
• Packing: Box of 60 // 40 // 30
• Port: FOB Casablanca /Tanger MED / Agadir
• Delivery Time: 15 days after confirmation of all details and deposit
N°200 Lot Elmassar, Sidi Ghanem Industrial Estate
Route de Safi,
40 000 Marrakech,